I Was Nominated, Now What?
I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Cathrina Constantine
Its a fun award that brings blogs together and allows fellow writers to nominate others they feel should get recognition for their writing.
Part of the acceptance of this award is to answer a list of questions.
Here are the eleven questions for my acceptance”
1. What one goal must be accomplished by the end of the summer? I have a Young Adult I am writing that I want to finish.
2. One regret from your youth. Not paying closer attention during English class.
3. Dancing or watching? Dancing of course. : )
4. Favorite movie star? Right now its Channing Tatum, just because he is so nice to look at. At my age its all about the eye candy.
5. Favorite Movie. I go to the movies every week so it would not fair to have to pick just one. I will give you a category I love the hallmark channel so that should say it all. I’m a sucker for a sappy tearjerker.
6. What one thing is on your bucket list? To go to Ireland. My Grandparents lived there until my Mother was a baby. I grew up listening to the old Irish music and went to an Irish Catholic church. Great memories.
7. Best night ever. The night I found out my painting won a college scholarship to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I was 16 and on top of the world.
8. Tea or Coffee? Coffee in the morning and then a cup of tea before I go to bed.
9. Whats your most loved pet? My dog Shadow. She is a wolf and is 16. She’s my writing companion.
10. Favorite vacation destination? The beach. Any beach. : )
11. Favorite mode of transportation The car of course. I love to drive and have been known to load up the car and take off on a Friday with no set destination. The kids loved our spontaneous trips.
Now you know a little more about me, lets see if I could learn a little more about you.
What one thing is on your bucket list? I love this question because your bucket list should be a list of your dreams.
Leave a comment with your answer for a chance to win a $5.00 amazon gift card.
Good luck to everyone.